Contains all the tools you need to teach nonfiction text types.
• teaching tips and background information
• photocopiable text models for each text type
• assessment Rubrics
• checklists for students
• writing frames to scaffold student writing.
The text models, writing frames and rubrics will strengthen your students’ understanding of the purpose, structure and language of nonfiction, along with the traits of good writing. With these tools, students will be able to tackle any nonfiction writing task!
All the Teaching Tips You Need
• stages in the writing process
• background information about different nonfiction text types
• traits of good writing
All the Text Models You Need
All the Checklists You Need
All the Writing Frames You Need
All the Worksheets You Need
• comprehension strategies
• writing traits
Click here to view the entire book online