Accounting Concepts and Applications 4th edition comprehensively covers the requirements of the current Queensland Senior Accounting syllabus.
It continues to incorporate the new Australian Accounting Standards for financial reporting.
Written by Queensland's leading author team, it provides full coverage of the syllabus requirements, including electives.
- review and practice questions for each chapter
- theoretical and practical topics are supported with extensive graded exercises at the end of each chapter
- chapter opening pages list the key concepts
- both T-account and columnar ledgers included
- technology incorporated throughout the text
- spreadsheets and accounting packages
- a dedicated language chapter
- accounting terms defined in the text and included in a comprehensive glossary.
The digital download code contains:
Areas of study:
- Foundation studies
- Recording and controls
- Reporting and decision-making
- six electives topics
- exercises to accompany all chapters in the book
- additional exercises for selected chapters.