The third edition of Jump Into PDHPE 1 offers a student-centred coverage of the Stage 4 syllabus.
The content, activities and design is relevant and appealing to students. Both essential and additional content is covered in sixteen thematic chapters. Each chapter includes the latest information and data relevant to the issues raised by the syllabus, and presents meaningful learning experiences.
- syllabus outcomes listed at the start of each chapter
- 'Understand and Apply' questions that cater for a wide range of learning styles
- 'Your say' questions that focus on issues impacting on young people
- engaging stimulus material that draws on real life contexts for PDHPE
- end of chapter review questions, project work , literacy and ICT activities.
The student CD contains the full text as a PDF file.