The third edition of Queensland Senior Physical Education brings to life the QSA Senior Physical Education Syllabus.
Each Focus Area is handled with information and learning experiences that allow for acquiring, applying, evaluating and appreciating the knowledge and skills of Physical Education.
- The textbook in interactive PDF format
- Video files of key exercises from Visual Coaching Pro
- offers a broad range of well structured learning experiences
- tests higher order thinking with a scale of questioning styles at the end of each chapter
- includes innovative practical activities to develop appropriate physical responses
- supports knowledge acquisition with defined technical terms
- gathers together the latest research available to the subject area
- illustrates concepts clearly and colourfully.
Focus Area A: Learning physical skills
Focus Area B: Process and effects of training and exercise
Exercise physiology principles
Training program design
Focus Area C: Equity and access to exercise, sport and physical activity in Australian society