Take an inquiry approach.
This insightful book makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum.
Macmillan History 7 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops skills in innovative and exciting ways.
Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
* Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
* Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
* activities to assist comprehension of key topics and concepts
* questions requiring analytical skills
* activities enabling students to explore pre-existing understandings
* tasks ensuring students apply key concepts and historical skills in a variety of ways.
Available on any device, on any platform, at any time, Macmillan History 7 is supported by a wide spectrum of digital activities and resources.
The student book comes with fifteen months access to an interactive eBook version of the text plus powerful digital support at Macmillan's digital home – onestopdigital.com.au. This amazing support includes:
* virtual site studies
* online tests
* a markbook to enhance learning
* Google Earth paths and 'flyovers'
* interactive games
* augmented reality
* 3D reconstructions
* much more.
Click here to view the brochure