Take an inquiry approach.
This insightful book makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum.
Macmillan History 8 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops skills in innovative and exciting ways.
Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
* Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
* Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
* activities to assist comprehension of key topics and concepts
* questions requiring analytical skills
* activities enabling students to explore pre-existing understandings
* tasks ensuring students apply key concepts and historical skills in a variety of ways.
Purchase of this product provides you with a range of support material, accessed via a Digital Download code to be redeemed through MyDigital. This support includes:
* virtual site studies
* online tests
* a markbook to enhance learning
* Google Earth paths and 'flyovers'
* interactive games
* augmented reality
* 3D reconstructions
* much more.
Click here to view the brochure