This teacher edition provides comprehensive support to save you time planning, preparing and implementing the curriculum.
The comprehensive teacher book plus free access, for the life of the student edition, to an eBook version of the student text and powerful digital support will support both novice and experienced teachers.
* six instant lesson plans at the start of every chapter
* answers to activities in the student book
* activities aligned to Bloom's Taxonomy
* building foundation activities, to assist students gain a deeper understanding of key concepts
* extension activities
* comparison to everyday life to provide stronger contextual links for students
* examples of excursions and incursions
* worksheets at the end of every chapter.
The digital support includes digital tests, interactive activities, augmented reality and much, much more.