An innovative, student-friendly approach to VCE Units 1 & 2.
This full-colour workbook breaks new ground by focusing on core skills and concepts through detailed analysis of a diverse selection of rich and engaging texts.
The content provides an ideal springboard for discussion and class work, and the units offer flexibility as they can be used in a multitude of ways to support any VCE English program.
- fully addresses the specific skills required for VCE Units 1 & 2 and the Senior Australian Curriculum
- develops essential skills for analysing literary and non-literary texts
- explores a wide range of themes, ideas and issues through written, oral and multimodal texts
- closely examines persuasive language techniques in the context of lively, interesting issues
- provides accessible and clear explanations of key metalanguage with examples
- includes a wide range of practical exercises and writing tasks
- offers a skills-based approach that is ideal for both English and EAL students
- includes a revision unit on language basics.