This award-winning series has been revised to meet the latest requirements of the Australian Curriculum: English. Grammar Rules! provides a context-based approach, demonstrating how grammar works at the word, sentence and text levels to communicate and make meaning. Students understand how to use grammar when constructing their own texts and responding to the texts of others - in the real world!
Grammar Rules! is a sequential, whole-school program that is systematic and fun! Each unit covers a range of informative, imaginative and persuasive texts and is based on a model text that establishes the context for the grammar focus.
Starting with a model text, students finish the unit writing their own text, putting new grammatical knowledge into practice.
This new edition of Grammar Rules! includes:
- Revisions by the same well-regarded first edition authors
- All the much loved practical features including the quirky and fun illustrations
- updated weekly unit activities to meet curriculum requirements
- Scope and sequence charts that reflect Australian Curriculum descriptions
- A new reflection box in student books 1 - 4 that allows students to assess their progress
Online access with the Teacher Resource Book, giving access to teaching notes, rules and tips, reproducibles and bonus wall charts.