Set students up for exam success with Macmillan Biology.
Macmillan Biology guarantees complete course coverage. These accessible and engaging books navigate the new syllabus units, modules and dot-points logically and comprehensively. Students are supported with clear learning outcomes, revision questions and mini exams, preparing them fully for Year 11 assessment, and giving them the skills and confidence for success in Year 12.
THE BOOKS FEATURE:
- Hands-on activities in the form of Practical and Secondary-sourced investigations
- A range of Depth Studies to choose from
- A chapter devoted to the skills necessary for practical investigations, including using a microscope, drawing diagrams, presenting data and preparing a bibliography
- Profiles of prominent scientists, providing fascinating examples of Australian research in biology as well as career pathways
- A highly contextualized approach that uses recognisable examples of NSW terrestrial and aquatic plants and animals throughout
- Sample exam questions and assessment tasks.
Purchase of this product provides you with a range of support material, accessed via a Digital Download code to be redeemed here.