. . . A must for every school classroom!
The Handwriting Rules! QLD edition fully integrates handwriting skills with other areas of the English curriculum: spelling and phonics, vocabulary, grammar, punctuation and aspects of literature.
Year 2 features:
- review of the Queensland Beginning Alphabet
- trace a picture to warm up
- trace a noun/verb/adverb alliterative label
- trace and write letters, words and sentences
- practice sentences connect to other elements of the English Curriculum
- self-assessment encourages students to think about their own learning
- teacher box with links to grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary, and literary elements
- focus on exits, entries and the introduction of joins.