. . . A must for every school classroom!
The Handwriting Rules! QLD edition fully integrates handwriting skills with other areas of the English curriculum: spelling and phonics, vocabulary, grammar, punctuation and aspects of literature.
Year 4 features:
- clear instruction box for each new join
- helpful tips in speech bubbles
- a variety of activities provide English Curriculum context for handwriting, as well as encourage student engagement, interest and motivation
- focus on building fluency, legibility and speed
- extra challenges, such as writing without guidelines and new speed joins
- self-assessment encourages students to think about their own learning
- teacher box with links to grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary, and literary elements
- review diagonal and horizontal joins
- consolidate fluency, speed and legibility
- activities to develop personal writing style.