You are purchasing an interactive eBook version of Macmillan History 8 and digital support. You will receive via mail a code for 15 months access to the digital resources at Macmillan's digital home onestopdigital.com.au. Teachers can take a trial at www.onestopdigital.com.au
Macmillan History 8 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops historical skills in innovative and exciting ways.
Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
- Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
- Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
- activities to assist comprehension of key topics and concepts
- questions requiring analytical skills
- activities enabling students to explore pre-existing understandings
- tasks ensuring students apply key concepts and historical skills in a variety of ways.
Available on any device, on any platform, at any time Macmillan History 8 eBook is supported by a wide spectrum of digital activities and resources. This amazing support includes:
- virtual site studies
- online tests
- a markbook to enhance learning
- Google Earth paths and 'flyovers'
- interactive games
- augmented reality
- 3D reconstructions
- much more.