The Legal Maze Units 1&2 and The Legal Maze Units 3&4 update Victoria's most popular Legal Studies textbook series for the 2018-2022 VCE Legal Studies study design. Written by a team of experienced authors, teachers and subject matter experts, The Legal Maze is a trusted series that supports students with authoritative content and up-to-date data, while also providing teachers with relevant assessment and extension material. Each student book also includes an access code to the digital edition.
- A student-friendly pedagogical approach designed to create better classroom outcomes
- Emphasis on the principles of justice and students' experience of the law
- Summaries, review questions and extension activities at the end of every chapter
- Contemporary and engaging case studies and media articles
- Relevant, up-to-date data and statistics
- Exam-style questions, activities and assessment items
- Periodic online updates with new case studies, articles and information
- Supported by an extensive digital teachers' resource
15 month Digital access on MyDigital.
Click here to view a sample chapter of the digital book (navigate to '3 Parliament, courts and the law').