This comprehensive edition has been developed specifically for the Australian Curriculum.
Covering all the content and requirements of the Year 8 curriculum this outstanding text combines skills practice with rich investigative and challenge materials, giving you the flexibility to successfully and effectively teach a diverse student group.
Some of the benefits of using MathsWorld include:
- chapters structured into manageable lesson sized sections
- clear links between question sets and worked examples
- skills questions and challenge exercises throughout
- links to real-life contexts
- analysis tasks
- comprehensive technology support
- a practice quiz in each chapter.
This book comes with a complimentary 15 months access code to an interactive eBook version of the text and digital support, available at Macmillan's digital home onestopdigital.com.au. Teachers can take a 14 day free trial of the eBook at OneStopDigital.
Features of the eBook include:
* interactive pages mirror print book pages
* pre-test and warm-up activities
* technology files
* practice quizzes
* create customised digital portfolios
* analysis task worksheets
* ability to share annotations.