Demonstrating grammar in the real world, this award-winning series has been revised to meet the latest requirements of the Australian Curriculum.
Grammar Rules! provides a context-based approach, demonstrating how grammar works at the word, sentence and text levels to communicate and make meaning.
This second edition features:
- a whole-school program that is systematic, purposeful and sequential
- resources for whole-class modelling and instruction
- more assessment tools for feedback to teachers and students.
The series includes:
- easy-to-understand rules and tips for new concepts and reminders
- Try it yourself’ sections to encourage students to apply their grammar learning in their own writing
- unit-by-unit teaching notes for use with the Student Books.