This outstanding series includes full coverage of required knowledge, skills and the general capabilities set out in the Australian Curriculum. Yet the leading features that have made ScienceWorld a pre-eminent series in schools are all retained.
Reflecting the most recent developments in the teaching and learning of Science this practical teacher book offers extensive support in planning, implementing and assessing with the Curriculum.
The extensive print and digital resources will support both beginning and experienced teachers. They include:
* teaching plans
* curriculum maps
* lab notes
* risk assessment
* answers and more.
Included in the teacher edition is an access code to the digital teacher support for ScienceWorld 7 at Macmillan's digital home, OneStopDigital (valid for the life of the student edition). You will find online a wealth of materials to make life easier and save you time, including:
- an interactive eBook version of the ScienceWorld 7
- an interactive digital version of the teacher edition
- an electronic mark book to track student results for the online review tests
- videos, animations and simulations and images
- learning tools including drag and drops, interactive crosswords and presentations
- downloadable teacher resources including editable Course Construction Guides, assessment tasks and rubrics and chapter tests and answers