Australian Curriculum Edition.
This is the second book in a topic-based class/homework program covering all the content descriptions and elaborations contained in the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. It combines high quality skill sheets, providing a useful check on the development of skills in each topic, with investigations and technology tasks that develop problem-solving skills and build confidence. The simple and flexible design allows it to complement whatever other Mathematics resources are being used in your school. Written by teachers for teachers, and successfully trialled and used throughout Australia, Active Maths will be a welcome addition to your maths program for the Australian Curriculum.
- two skill sheets per topic, all including clearly-marked optional extension questions
- investigations exploring key concepts associated with topics in greater depth
- technology tasks that are specifically designed to enhance the understanding of key concepts.
- Chance and data
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Linear equations and graphs
- Ratio and rates