Written specifically for the NSW syllabus, Macmillan History 10 for NSW includes full coverage of all required Outcomes and Content, including the History Skills and History Concepts continuums.
Students will develop a deep understanding and appreciation of the nature of history and significant changes in the past as they work through the text. The targeted activities will build their knowledge about the historical ideas, people, movements and events that helped shape the world.
- integration of all historical understanding concepts
- activities that link directly to all of the History Skills, including comprehension, analysis, perspectives, empathetic understanding, research and communication
- inquiry-based site studies in each chapter
- links history to real-life context.
Purchase of this product provides you with a range of support material, accessed via a Digital Download code to be redeemed through MyDigital. This support includes:
- an interactive eBook linked to supporting resources
- online tests, and a markbook to enhance learning
- animations, podcasts and 3D reconstructions, weblinks and much more!