Macmillan English has been written specifically for the new 2019 Queensland English syllabus. The series prepares students for successful completion of the course and for assessment and exam success.
The textbooks each feature a curated selection of multimodal, literary and non-literary texts. These carefully selected texts provide opportunities for students to develop skills and strategies for analysing perspectives, representation and evidence. The textbook systematically and explicitly teaches students how to challenge ideas and interpretations through analysis and creation.
- Carefully curated selection of literary, non-literary and multimodal texts
- Multimodal texts to develop analysing skills across a range of different genres
- Varied activities to develop communication skills, critical and creative thinking and other 21st century skills
- Concise and accessible explanations and ample scaffolding, including comprehensive glossary of key terms
- Assessment tasks designed to prepare students for the external Unit 3 & 4 exam.
To view a sample of Macmillan English click here.