Make every lesson a good lesson.
Good Humanities 10 Teacher Digital Access is a digital product which delivers History and Geography in one stunningly visual product along with teacher resources. Every History and Geography chapter begins with a Learning Ladder: A developmental skills progression written in student-friendly language. Students can track their progress up the Learning Ladder to demonstrate their progress in essential History and Geography skills.
Geo-How-To and History-How-To sections scaffold the skills required for students to progress up the Learning Ladder. This section is designed for quick reference and includes worked examples and annotated sample answers.
The teacher digital package includes:
- Comprehensive teaching programs
- Audio-HITS: Just-in-time, on-demand audio teacher support hosted by leading History and Geography teachers offering implementation advice
-First nations Audio HITS: Hosted by educator and Dja Dja Wurrung man, Aleryk Fricker to give all teachers confidence to proactively deliver First Nations content.
- Textbook and worksheet answers
- Teacher support videos hosted by Ben Lawless and other leading educators
- Complete access to all student resources
The following updates will be made in 2021:
- Teacher dashboard and reports
- Extra support for the deliver of Civics + Citizenship and Economics + Business topics