Make every science lesson a GOOD lesson with Good Science.
Engineered to be wholly different from any other series available in Victoria, Good Science is designed from the ground up to be simpler, better and more effective for teachers and students. In addition to covering the Victorian syllabus content areas the series focus on developing students' scientific literacy, numeracy and critical thinking skills.
- Every chapter begins with a critical thinking 'hub', designed to elicit prior knowledge and resolve any misconceptions before you progress further into the topic
- Discrete double-page spreads: one spread, one lesson, one Victorian science syllabus content area covered. Every spread is constructed around the same elements to support navigation and expedite learning
- Literacy and numeracy activities built into every lesson, including on-page glossary for vocabulary support
- In-text questions to help students to 'come up for air' at the end of every concept
- Every chapter concludes with a visual summary and end of chapter Final Challenge questions
- Investigations are positioned at the end of the book, allowing a spacious and clear layout with the full scientific method scaffolded for students.
This product includes access to the digital edition.
To view a sample of Good Science Victorian Curriculum 7 click here.
1 Science skills
4 States of Matter
6 Earth, Sun and the Moon
7 Earth’s Resources