This book for middle primary purposefully and systematically teaches mental computation skills.
Through a clear scope and sequence, the focus is on developing students’ automatic response.
Book B in the Mighty Mentals series provides a systematic and logical program featuring:
• a unit of work focusing on a specific concept for each week
• a tip or strategy for each unit to help students work through the exercises
• handy maths facts and glossary pages
• student progress and self-assessment chart
• pull-out answer section in the middle.
It contains 32 units of work. Each unit contains 6 sets of questions that can be undertaken at the sames time, or can be used one set per school day with one left over for homework.
Mighty Mentals can be used alongside any general Maths textbook to add a strong mental computation component.