This book for upper primary purposefully and systematically teaches mental computation skills.
Through a clear scope and sequence, the focus is on developing students’ automatic response.
Book C in the Mighty Mentals series provides a systematic and logical program featuring:
• a unit of work focusing on a specific concept for each week
• a tip or strategy for each unit to help students work through the exercises
• handy maths facts and glossary pages
• student progress and self-assessment chart
• pull-out answer section in the middle.
It contains 32 units of work. Each unit contains 6 sets of questions that can be undertaken at the sames time, or can be used one set per school day with one left over for homework.