Australian Curriculum Edition.
This is the final book of a topic-based class/homework program covering all the content descriptions and elaborations contained in the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. It combines high quality skill sheets, providing a useful check on the development of skills in each topic, with investigations and technology tasks that develop problem-solving skills and build confidence. The simple and flexible design allows it to complement whatever other Mathematics resources are being used in your school. Written by teachers for teachers, and successfully trialled and used throughout Australia, Active Maths will be a welcome addition to your maths program for the Australian Curriculum.
- skill sheets for each topic, all including clearly-marked optional challenge questions
- investigations exploring key concepts associated with topics in greater depth
- technology tasks that are specifically designed to enhance the understanding of key concepts.
- Congruence and similarity
- Expanding and factorising
- Financial mathematics
- Linear equations and inequations
- Linear graphs
- More equations and graphs
- Pythagoras and trigonometry
- Quadratic equations
- Surface area and volume