The bestselling Grammar Rules! series is now available for NSW!
Grammar Rules! NSW provides a context-based approach to language teaching and learning.
The series includes a range of model informative, imaginative and persuasive texts for different purposes and audiences.
With a focus on building connections across oral language, reading and writing, the series promotes students’ engagement with literature.
- Updated for the new NSW K-2 English syllabus.
- Comprehensive teacher resource book also available with digital downloads.
- Authored by leading Australian educator and resource developer, Tanya Gibb.
- Joyful illustrations by renowned Australian picture book creator, Stephen Michael King.
- Now including First Nations content.