The bestselling Handwriting Rules! series has now been updated for the new NSW K-2 English syllabus.
Handwriting Rules! NSW provides a context-based approach to handwriting teaching and learning.
The series focuses on developing fluent, legible and automatic handwriting while integrating other relevant aspects of the English Curriculum.
This supporting Digital Download provides animations and digital tracking of letters and joins, as well as printable teacher support and resources for differentiation and assessment.
The download features:
- viewable charts to warm up and get ready to write
- animations to model the correct formation of letters, numerals and joins
- digital tracking or tracing activities to embed the movement in students’ motor memory
- hundreds of printable resources including a teaching guide, wall posters, pattern pages, differentiation worksheets, and assessment guide, checklists and certificates.
- Updated for the new NSW K-2 English syllabus
- Handwriting Rules! NSW Grades 3-4 Teacher Digital Download available in 2023.
Please note- this is a digital product only. There is no hardcopy component.