The bestselling Handwriting Rules! series has now been updated for the new NSW K-2 English syllabus.
Handwriting Rules! NSW provides a context-based approach to handwriting teaching and learning.
The series focuses on developing fluent, legible and automatic handwriting while integrating other relevant aspects of the English Curriculum.
Including additional support for teachers to integrate phonics, spelling, vocabulary, grammar, literary elements and reading comprehension with handwriting activities.
Handwriting Rules! NSW encourages students to think about their own learning through self-assessment.
- Updated for the new NSW K-2 English syllabus
- Joyful illustrations by renowned Australian picture book creator, Stephen Michael King
- Now including First Nations content
- Teacher product includes handwriting software for front of class instruction and interactive practise
- Handwriting Rules! NSW Grades 3-4 available in 2023.