The bestselling Scrapbooks series has been relaunched for a new generation of students.
Don’t spend hours photocopying worksheets or thinking up structured activities: My Sounds Scrapbook has done all the work for you!
The My Sounds Scrapbook series will help children develop phonemic awareness and explore sound / symbol relationships (graphophonics).
Tactile experiences and enjoyable written activities reinforce each sound as it is explored, all in QLD Beginner’s Style script.
My Sounds Scrapbook Book A focuses on short vowels:
- ‘a’: at, ag, an, ap, ad, am
- ‘e’: et, ed, en, eg
- ‘i’: it, ig, in, ip, id, ix, ib, im
- ‘o’: ot, og, od, op, ob, ox
- ‘u’: un, ut, ub, ud, ug, um, up.
- Australia’s favourite sounds scrapbook.
- Authored by leading Australian educator and resource developer, Jay Dale.
- Comprehensive teacher resource notes included for no extra price.
Also available: My Alphabet Scrapbook QLD, My Number Scrapbook QLD and My Sounds Scrapbook QLD B.