The bestselling Scrapbooks series has been relaunched for a new generation of students.
Don’t spend hours photocopying worksheets or thinking up structured activities: My Sounds Scrapbook has done all the work for you!
The My Sounds Scrapbook series will help children develop phonemic awareness and explore sound / symbol relationships (graphophonics).
Tactile experiences and enjoyable written activities reinforce each sound as it is explored, all in NSW Foundation Style script.
My Sounds Scrapbook Book B focuses on consonant blends and digraphs.
- initial consonant blends: cl, fl, bl, sl, gl, st, sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, sw, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, tr
- initial and final consonant digraphs: ch, sh, th, wh, ck
- final double consonants: ss, ll, ff
- final consonant blends: mp, ng, nk, nt, nd.
- Australia’s favourite sounds scrapbook.
- Authored by leading Australian educator and resource developer, Jay Dale.
- Comprehensive teacher resource notes included for no extra price.
- Also available: My Alphabet Scrapbook NSW, My Number Scrapbook NSW and My Sounds Scrapbook NSW A.